Make Your PC Bangla Compatible
- icomplex 2.0.0: unicode complex language script installer for windows xp
- bangla font : bangla font for windows and linux
- bangla font for mac: download bangla font for mac
- ekusheyr shadhinata: unijoy bangla keyboard installer for windows
- avro keyboard: unijoy, phonetic bangla keyboard installer for windows
- avro converter: bangla text converter from bijoy, alpona, proshika or proborton to unicode
browser configuration (optional)
adjust language settings in firefox, internet explorer and opera
note: this section is optional if you want to skip browser's ability to detect bangla in websites and apply a default bangla font.
in this part you will be properly setup your browser: firefox, internet explorer or opera, for proper bangla support.
bangla setup on firefox version 1.5
- from menu click on tools and select options
- from this window click on contents
- click on advanced button for fonts & colors
- click on the drop down list for option fonts for. select bengali from this list
- complete all the option fields as show in the following image and then click on ok.
click ok again to complete your setup.
this completes your setup for firefox.
bangla setup on internet explorer:
- from menu click on tools and select internet options
- from this window click on fonts
- click on the drop down list for language scripts
- select bengali from this drop down list (you may have to scroll up to locate it)
- select likhan for web page font. then click ok and ok again.
this completes your setup for internet explorer.
bangla setup on opera version 9.10
- from menu click on tools and select preferences
- click on advanced tab, fonts from left menu and click international fonts
- choose writing system 'bengali' from drop-down list
- select likhan for normal font. click ok until you exit from preferences
this completes your setup for opera.